Research Travel Assistantships

Note: this is 42% of all Research Travel Assistantships, which is the portion funded by GSEF; the other 58% is funded by the Graduate Studies Office.

May 1, 2013 – January 13, 2014  

Faculty

Department

No of Awards

Travel Abroad

Travel within Canada

AHS Health Studies & Gerontology

1

0

1

AHS Kinesiology

24

10

14

AHS Public Health & Health Systems

2

0

2

AHS Recreation & Leisure Studies

4

3

1

AHS Total:

31

13

18

ARTS Economics

1

0

1

ARTS English Language & Literature

3

3

0

ARTS French Studies

2

0

2

ARTS Germanic & Slavic Studies

4

0

4

ARTS Philosophy

2

1

1

ARTS Psychology

20

10

10

ARTS Religious Studies

1

0

1

ARTS Sociology & Legal Studies

2

2

0

ARTS Total:

35

16

19

ENG Architecture

1

1

0

ENG Chemical Engineering

4

2

2

ENG Civil & Environmental Engineering

2

0

2

ENG Electrical & Computer Engineering

7

5

2

ENG Management Science

1

1

0

ENG Mechanical & Mechatronics Engineering

6

4

2

ENG Systems Design Engineering

4

4

0

ENG Total:

25

17

8

ENV Environment and Resource Studies

8

6

2

ENV Geography & Environment Management

6

3

3

ENV Planning

1

1

0

MATH Applied Mathematics

1

1

0

MATH Computer Science

11

11

0

MATH Statistics & Actuarial Science

2

0

2

MATH Total:

29

22

7

SCI Biology

5

3

2

SCI Chemistry

6

0

6

SCI Earth & Environmental Sciences

1

0

1

SCI Optometry

5

5

0

SCI Pharmacy

1

0

1

SCI Physics & Astronomy

2

1

1

SCI Total:

20

9

11

Total Number of Awards:

140

77

63

 

 

 

 

  Total Awards value:

$40,886.15

Graduate Studies Endowment Fund • email:
web: http://www.gsef.uwaterloo.ca